Sunday, January 3, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What other way could someone ask to bring in the New Year than with food, fellowship, prayer and worship.

It seems like just yesterday i was at Redondo Beach Pier waiting for 2015 to begin and now 2016. I'm super stoked to see what the Lord is going to do in this upcoming year, one thing is for sure...WEDDINGS ha! (so many people engaged in 2015).  My prayer for this year is that i would always be reliant on simply the Lord, no one and nothing else. Things have already changed so much in regards to school, friends, and family, but within the last few weeks i have been reminded that 'maybe those things will allow me to draw closer to Him.'

Lord when the sun rises each morning
my prayer is to be,
closer to You than i was yesterday,
to long for You more than yesterday, 
to reflect you more than yesterday.
Refine me to look more and more
like you each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment