Thursday, December 3, 2015

What are you doing?

Thursday December 03, 2015
(You'll probably be seeing similar photos to this exact one since i'm at school 4/7 days of the week)

Do you ever just sit...sit and ponder? Ponder on what your doing with your life? How your making a difference? Or what your doing to 'let your light so shine before men that they would see your good works and glorify your father in haven'? Well todays one of those days for me where I can't stop thinking...literally about life. 

As I remember the verse I read earlier this morning:

"Is it well with thy husband? Is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well" 2 Kings 4:26

It truly is well. No matter what I think or may question, I am well because of Christ. Somewhere on the other side of the globe are people in devastating conditions and here I am well  taken care of by the Lord. If all is well, my time should not be wasted to that which will not better me.

God help me to use my time resourcefully, and unto You. Give me wisdom..

No comments:

Post a Comment